Honored Contributor
@SilleeMee. Thanks for posting the TSV. I like it and am considering the plaid or camo but Kohls prices with all my discounts have spoiled me so I dont want to pay the TSV price. I think I'll go over there and see if they have anything similar. I'm wearing a CD top right now.
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  That is too funny about your neighbor!! LOL Yes, I will definitely post a pic as soon as I get them :-) 

Have a great day, it was nice chatting w/you! Woman Very Happy

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Please let us know what you find at Kohls for a CD button jacket. I'm not interested in that upcoming TSV. I'm more of a hoodie person.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Liking the TSV but will wait to see it, I think it would be great over a T shirt and under a jacket for the cold days on the way to the gym

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @BrandiDavis I kind of like the TSV but I wish they'd stop with the thumb holes, especially on what looks like a blazer.  That ruins things for me. I never use the thumb holes on CD items because the sleeves are too wide and IMO it looks stupid.  I only like them on very fitted sleeves.

I think the TSV might be cute to toss on as a lightweight jacket.  I'm glad they moved away from the open front, long, cascading jackets.  I think they've featured those enough.  

I'm going to watch and see what I think.  I"m on the fence.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Again

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Pearlee 

Please let us know what you find at Kohls for a CD button jacket. I'm not interested in that upcoming TSV. I'm more of a hoodie person.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  Since assortments vary by Kohls and certainly by city, my suggestion to you would be to look at their CD selection online.   That way if you see something you want and it isn't at your local store(s) you can always order online and pick up in store (that's free, no shipping charges).

That said, I'll post if I spot anything in my local stores similar to the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee-- I got those same coupons, so I'm off to Kohl's this morning to check out their Cuddl Duds.   I was buying CD at Kohl's long before QVC had them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee @BrandiDavis I kind of like the TSV but I wish they'd stop with the thumb holes, especially on what looks like a blazer.  That ruins things for me. I never use the thumb holes on CD items because the sleeves are too wide and IMO it looks stupid.  I only like them on very fitted sleeves.

I think the TSV might be cute to toss on as a lightweight jacket.  I'm glad they moved away from the open front, long, cascading jackets.  I think they've featured those enough.  

I'm going to watch and see what I think.  I"m on the fence.  

I ordered the TS in the plaid...can't wait to get it! Will be wearing it to walk my dog, etc..it looks so warm and comfy! The price is good too! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

What I like about cuddl duds on qvc is that they come in plus and petite sizes. I haven't seen that in Kohl's. Sams Club pulled out of Alaska.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Again

[ Edited ]

I was in our Sam's Club Saturday.  In our store, there were 2 CD items, neither of which interested me.  

However, they did have a lot of leggings in the store from various brands including Hue and Ellen Tracy.  Some plain black but they also had prints, including camo.  The camo looked really cute.  All the prices were well under $20.00.  I didn't look too closely because I'm not much of a leggings person.

I'm still on the fence about the the TSV because I've not seen a presentation.  I tuned in about 6:30 this morning and thought it swallowed Courtney Khondabi up but looked nice in the vendor.