Valued Contributor

A few weeks ago,  I swear I heard a host say that the TSV that day would be "the last apparel TSV for the year".  I was kind of shocked when I heard it because it was still quite a long way until January 1st.  Did anyone else hear this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Again

[ Edited ]

@Sillimee. Didnt get to Kohls after all so I looked at everything on the website and there is nothing even remotely like the TSV. There are flyaway jackets like early TSVs but nothing with buttons or blazer like. I ordered the plaid and went up a size which may prove to be too large but I want to use it as a jacket.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Saw some CD at Walmart last Winter.  Dont have Sams card anymore Smiley Sad  so dont shop there.   I will have to check them out at Kohls too!  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor
@CerryHugs. At Kohls the $10 off $40 of CD is 10/24 thru 11/6 and you should be able to combine that with the general 20% off coupon too.
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

A few weeks ago,  I swear I heard a host say that the TSV that day would be "the last apparel TSV for the year".  I was kind of shocked when I heard it because it was still quite a long way until January 1st.  Did anyone else hear this?

@Sheilaraymaybe it was the last apparel TSV for that particular line for the rest of the year?

Honored Contributor
Just returned from Kohls where I was on a hunt for CD bedding. Last year I bought a CD throw which I love - it is very warm - and was looking for a larger blanket.

Bought a full/queen "down substitute" comforter that is regularly $99 on sale for $49. used my $10 off $40 CD purchase coupon and the 20% off coupon In newspaper and "take an additional 25% off bedding" coupon emailed to me and $6.00 Kohls cash so I got the comforter for $20.39.
Love CDs.