Honored Contributor

Cuddl Duds Again

[ Edited ]

Sam's Club, where I was yesterday,  had quite a large selection at great prices.   And Kohl's of course always has a good selection.  The prices aren't good except they are usually on sale and usually there is a percentage coupon off, so they end up being good after the discounts.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to post:  at Sam's Club the multi-socks packages (I think three, or maybe four in the pkg) were $9.99.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw the Cuddl Duds display at Sams. I was surprised with the selection. Guess that is why they had a large display.

I used to buy a bunch of Cuddl Duds for my bosses birthday. Because her office was always considerably colder than the rest of the building. But now I am retired - so she is off my gift buying list. And I have to laugh. My husband keeps the house quite toasty during the winter so I know I will not need them.

That is what I thought as I walked past the display. Figures there is a large display with quite an assortment and all the sizes. And I don't need any this year.

Honored Contributor
Speaking of CDs...just got home to find new Kohls coupons in the mail...there is 20% off pay any method
And also a $10 off a $40 or more Cuddl Duds purchase (which I used last year - got great PJs there) and $10off a $50 or more purchase.

Coincidentally, Monday's TSV is CD on the Q.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Speaking of CDs...just got home to find new Kohls coupons in the mail...there is 20% off pay any method
And also a $10 off a $40 or more Cuddl Duds purchase (which I used last year - got great PJs there) and $10off a $50 or more purchase.

Coincidentally, Monday's TSV is CD on the Q.

@Pearlee 

That TSV is up already. What do you think?

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Fleecewear-Stretch-Button-Front-Blazer-Cardi.product.A369667.html?sc=...

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  I know you didn't ask for my opinion lol, but I know you also love CD like I do...I wanted to tell you I'm not thrilled with the TSV :-( I was really hoping it would have been a 2 pack of leggings or something like that. I have SO many of their wraps, I just have no need for a jacket. I'm bummed. On the bright side, they do have their 2 pair of black fleece leggings for $24 for TWO pair, and free shipping, so not too bad of a deal and who doesn't wear black....so they'll definitely be used :-)

Have a nice day!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

I'm with you on that TSV. It's not for me. I, too, was hoping for leggings. I know in another thread you mentioned that you got the camo fleece leggings. I got them in the animal print and I love them! Can you tell me what colors are in the camo fleece ones? There's still no pic of it on the web page. Do they look like this:

DP0604201909012807M.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love the camo tsv! I ordered it and debating on the black. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Again

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BrandiDavis 

I'm with you on that TSV. It's not for me. I, too, was hoping for leggings. I know in another thread you mentioned that you got the camo fleece leggings. I got them in the animal print and I love them! Can you tell me what colors are in the camo fleece ones? There's still no pic of it on the web page. Do they look like this:

DP0604201909012807M.jpg

@SilleeMee  I did order the grey camo fleecewear leggings, but I will be honest there was no picture of them, so I'm just hoping they're cute! I should get them in the next day or so and I'll post a picture. If they look like those, I'll be happy!! Those are cute! Now, I did also get the camo leggings in the double plush velour a while back and those are cute too---Just a few mins ago I actually recv'd my package of double plush velour leggings A293100 in the gray abstract---I really like them too! 

I think I have a CD obsession! LOL They are just SO comfortable! I work 3rd shift for an answering service and I work by myself, so I can wear anything I want. I literally LIVE in these clothes! :-)

I also wanted to add I did also get the animal fleecewear leggings last month and I love mine too! I 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

That would be great if you could post a pic of those camo fleece leggings...especially if the Q hasn't done theirs first. And yes, those Abstract velour leggings are nice! I wore mine yesterday and my neighbor asked about them. Of course I told her 'Qvc' and she didn't know what that was...lol!Woman LOL