Honored Contributor

Have anyone else received this yet?

I got mine and I wondering if its defective.  Are the lapels supposed to lay flat and the lapel seams to be at the edge?  Mines does not lay flat but gathers.  Thinking of sending it back as defective.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

All the Cuddl Duds I've ordered fit like they're defective.  This line truly is a dud!  I no longer even consider ordering it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I ordered petite pajamas from them and the pant legs were very long not the length of a petite size.  I know this could never have been a petite size.  Had to send them back.

Regular Contributor

I ordered 3 of this cardigan. I have received two. The first one was fine, the second one I just had to steam the lapels down. I did however cut the pockets out and sew them shut. The pocket bags always bunched up and didn't lay correctly. Now, It is exactly how I like it.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

Mine will be here today and I will try and report back!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds A369667

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie 

Mine will be here today and I will try and report back!

I got mine in the plaid yesterday..the sleeves were long. but I folded them back..washed it too! Its very soft and I love it..! Heart Will be waiting to see your review!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

I got someone elses Cuddl Dud return the other day. just thrown in the bag. it was supposed to be a gift for my daughter. I ordered an extra small and i think it was miss labled an extra LARGE!! Shamoo the whale could have worn it!! both of us are extra small in cuddl duds and i tried it on...........Back it went. no wonder someone returned it.

Honored Contributor

I received my camo and it was perfect.