Honored Contributor

Re: Crops and Capris for Petite Women

I bought Talbots 13" shorts which are the perfect length, they hit about and inch or so below my knee thanks all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

Hello - Napa valley brand at kohl's and boscov's. At 4'10 in height, I will be reading this thread also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@I am still oxox, I am 5' 1/2" and I have learned to only buy skimmers or pedal pushers.  I like where the 17" inseam hits me (just below my knee) and I can wear them to work !!.

I gave up on capri/crop as they just hit me too low and I look shorter than I really am.

I so agree with this! My favorite capris - the ones that look best on me - are 17" long. I'm 5'4". 

They aren't easy to find. I have two in the INC brand from Macy's. They're denim material (one white, one blue).

I also have a favorite pair by Bandolino Blue (also from Macy's). They're white, in jeans material.

My advice is to read the descriptions on capris and crops online, where they typically give the inseam, and look for those that have the right length in inches for you.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I bought Talbots 13" shorts which are the perfect length, they hit about and inch or so below my knee thanks all

Good to know!

One of the things I like about Talbots is that they have so many lengths in shorts.