Super Contributor

Just tuned in to check clothing KG, what's with these cropped jackets that cuts off half your body, and shows the worst features of our bodies (hips and top of thighs). It's as bad as yesterday's TSV. Didn't think it could get any worse. Not a good look on JT.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree.

Honored Contributor

The last time around for cropped jackets ....

This was about 2006 or so.  We were in court on an estate matter - sitting in the back.  Attorneys up front at their tables.

One of the female attorneys (not ours) was wearing a pantsuit with one of those fitted cropped jackets, and the sight from the back of the courtroom was just awful.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Cropped Jackets

[ Edited ]

They look fine if you are a size zero, have no hips, midriff, belly, or bust.  Love Jane, but don't like the was they have styled her in that jacket. 

Honored Contributor

I can't wear cropped waisted anything.  I'm long waisted with short legs.

I guess I must have short arms too because for some reason everything with long sleeves I buy on QVC the sleeves come to my finger tips!

Don't understand it because when I buy something from 'brick and mortar' the sleeves seem to fit much better!  I don't buy very many things from these stores because with my back it's hard for me to walk around.

I get so frustrated that these sleeves are so freaking long.  When I see one of these models and the sleeves fit them, I pass on the item.  If it's short on them, I'll buy it!

Honored Contributor

I like them. I think they're cute and different than the regular length jackets. I have cropped jean jackets in denim blue, white, black, and ivory. And at least this time around, it's fine to have a shirt or top that shows beneath the jacket.

It may not be a good look for some, but isn't that always the case with fashion?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Who told her to wear that jacket, and why would she agree?

Honored Contributor

I am short waisted and they look very nice on me..I can see if you have a long torso ,it wouldn't be a good look

Respected Contributor

I'm one that can't wear them. 

Contributor

JT says she is wearing an XXS? And a size 8 jeans. Ok- Katia must be wearing the XXS too, huh?!!

Someone please feed Katia. She has me worried she is so thin.