Honored Contributor

Crop....Leggings. Gasp! And at Talbots!

Yes, I know that those are two fighting words around here. :-)  But I'm very happy.

Talbots is having a deal right on pants: Twenty dollars off one and $50 off two. Great, but I can't wear their pants. But I have been looking for cropped leggings for exercise walking (or just wearing), so I thought I would take a look.

They have a new high-waist crop legging with side zipper pockets, which I need for my phone. They are cotton /spandex, so they are not the more typical legging material and thus can be used more easily as non-athletic wear.

I was pleasantly surprised that I could their PP worked quite well and was the perfect length for me, so I bought several. And to top it off, if you're a Talbots member, you get 5X the number of points.

For those who are in the market for pants or leggings, you might want to check them out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Crop....Leggings. Gasp! And at Talbots!

@suzyQ3 Thank you for the review!! Off to check them out. : ). Am always looking for casual pants.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3- their cropped leggings are great!  I bought two pairs a few months back.  Don't know if they're the same ones you ordered, but they're cropped.

And, on Monday, I received my order for two of the high waisted long leggings.  The tags are already off and they're ready for use.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Just checked. My new long leggings are the high waisted. My cropped leggings aren’t. So, I just ordered a pair of the high waisted cropped. The high waist in the long was really comfortable when I tried on the long, so the cropped will be great. And $20 off and the extra points. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh& @Mj12, I'm in good, if not sparse, company. :-)

Gidget, I have a couple long leggings coming today from J. Crew that I snaggged at a very good price. If I don't like them, though, I may consider those high-waisted leggings at Talbot. The only problem is that they don't have the zippered pockets that I rely on. I wonder the reason that they put them on the crop length. 'Tis a mystery.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

But do they have any cold-shoulder tops to go with them? Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

But do they have any cold-shoulder tops to go with them? Woman Tongue

@Lipstickdiva, troublemaker. :-)