Honored Contributor

Re: Critics Choice 2020 Fashion......who's your fav?

[ Edited ]

I go with Rita Moreno as the best dressed and best looking.  Based on her age of near 90 years old, I don't think you can beat it.  Rene Z looks beautiful but will she look as good 40 years as Rita Moreno. 

Rita Moreno is about 20 years older than Meryl Streep, older than Judi Dench and quite a bit older than Helen Mirren and yet she remains a beauty.  She was always a favorite, an Oscar winner among many other awards.  

Charlize T recently has looked too much like a character she portrayed.  Not sure if she is trying too hard or her stylists are trying too hard to give her an edgy look but it's coming off all wrong IMHO.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I think they all look great, very polished. Some of the choices I perhaps wouldn't have made but looks good on them. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • I love Nicole Kidman's dress.  She looks like a princess. 
  • Another dud for C. Theron - way too revealing and not doing her any favors. 
  • I agree that JLo should have worn this dress instead of the gigantic bow dress to the last event. 
  • Billy Porter - No!
  • Zhao Shuzhen - The woman in the red dress w/burgundy boots.  Don't know her & the outfit is unattractive.  Dress looks hand sewn.
Respected Contributor

J Lo should wear this dress to every award show ... its

fabulous .... Love Renee Z also .....

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer Lopez

Honored Contributor

My two favorites are Sharon Stone and Renee Zelwegger.

Respected Contributor

Milo Ventimigillo -- seldom see browns and tans in men's formal wear. It worked nicely IMO .

J-Lo looked great . I am not a fan of the opened side midriff such as J-lo and Kristen Bell had on , although they both certainly work out and have firm ones. I just do not see how it adds to a dress.

Zhao Shuzen could get some tips from Rita  Moreno (who looks great) for senior dress up. She is an attractive woman , but the dress looked like a choir robe  Nothing wrong with choir robes in a choir setting , but....

I thought Nicole Kidman , Renee Z , and Laura  Dern could use a necklace . To me it seems like Nicole Kidman wears almost the same dress everytime in either red or black.

Lupita Nyong'o always looks great.

I guess Billy Porter received the attention he is seeking.

TY @San Antonio Gal for posting these as I started to click through a set of highlights elsewhere but there were about 80 (?) of them  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It's times like these that I really miss Joan Rivers.

Respected Contributor

Kate Beckinsale!

Trusted Contributor

The only dress I liked was Laura Dern's.