Honored Contributor

...does anyone remember her and the line of clothing she had at QVC a few years ago?  I still have a blazer which is absolutely tailored perfectly, like a designer item.  I think she might have had the best line at QVC.  I wish I could afford her designer line.  Wow.  That blazer (which I have not worn for some time now) when I was cleaning out my closet would not let me part with it.  It reminds me of the blazer LDO introduced back in January (except his was white and black).  It is a great item and if I recall, cost more than most of the QVC items and worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

No one remembers her and that is the same thing I recall when she was here, no one bought her clothes because they were a bit more expensive than the in-house designers.  At that time, LDO was higher than most because he used wonderful fabrics like wools, silks, nice cottons and gabardines.  Her line was very similar.  We all want better but are we willing to pay.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday I remember her, don't own any of her pieces. 

I'll have to check out the LDO blazer. I ordered another one of his trench coats from EBay. Even though it's missing the belt. Got a black one and I can just use the reverse side of the belt from my British tan coat. Or buy a belt. I'm completely obsessed with that coat.

Anyway sorry for the OT. I'd love to see a picture of your Cristina Ehrlich blazer.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"