Super Contributor

Creative ladies! Do you want a Joan Rivers Classics evening bag?

During my time of recovery, (I was injured), dear Joan passed… Since she was my first purchase here, I came here to buy something to remember her by. And since I am thinking ahead…to some celebration, at which I may be able to "dance"…I wanted an evening bag, a mesh one. So this is what I am doing (and it looks nice, imo)! Now I need a dance to attend, lol!

My review:

Posted by ical 09-27-14
Overall Rating
5 out of 5
"This is quite large for an "eyeglass case", so I wanted a mesh little carry bag, for evening, for casual. So!? If you take 1/2 inch gold tone jump rings (at a craft store), you can insert them into the hole which is on the side where the hinge exists. If you look at either side, notice there is a perfectly round hole where the "joint" hinges? Put the ring through that and on the other side--it does not affect the closure, at all! Then, close the jump rings after you pick out pearls, or a chain, or a ribbon, or whatever you want, at whatever length you want, and you have a cute little bag that hangs vertically, which is quite elongating too. The mesh is nice, and is of the quality of the other well-known mesh makers. It is not a glaringly sparkle-in-your-face shining mesh--it is subdued, as is the pattern. Also, the closure is secure. There are two pockets, each opens independently from the other, so you can have one side opened, the other side closed. It can hold a large cellphone, it is wide enough for that too. It has a beautiful "Joan Rivers Classics" gold plate inside. The inside is lined with high quality satin in a light shade of golden yellow. Thank you Joan!"
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Frequent Contributor

Re: Creative ladies! Do you want a Joan Rivers Classics evening bag?

This is great! Putting a strap on this case could make it useful in other ways too. Thanks for posting your inventive idea.

Super Contributor

Re: Creative ladies! Do you want a Joan Rivers Classics evening bag?

On 9/27/2014 CrowHaven said:

This is great! Putting a strap on this case could make it useful in other ways too. Thanks for posting your inventive idea. Smile

Yes, I've got my party purse now, lol! No party, but I'll keep an eye out! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}