Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone here ordered from Creation L?  I've never heard of this brand before, but I received a catalog from them yesterday.  There are at least 3 items on every page that I want.  Love the sweaters and tops!  The catalog was mailed from Florida, but claims to be a European brand.  I haven't checked online yet.  Prices are OK -- not extremely expensive or cheap.   Any reviews or opinions?  

Thanks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

They do have really nice things! I like a lot of them too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I will have to check it out.  Thanks for posting! 

Honored Contributor

I was about to agree but then there it was; the photoshopping 'that makes you go ummm..?'

Honored Contributor

Ok I am totally interested.Who is going to order first and update us?I can't buy much right before Christmas but will be checking after.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning - I guess no one here has ordered from Creation L.  Thanks for your comments! They have too many cute things - I can't choose what to order.  Oh my!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt