Honored Contributor

Whatever you want to call them. Last Spring I wanted a pair-returned them to Old Navy because I didn't like the style. I did like the color, but I never found another pair.

They're still a trend this year. Might look for a pair again. 

03-ivory-denim.jpg

518840_FW20_FF_NAT.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Cream, Ivory, Ecru Jeans

Second pair is from Lands End

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Item # H369614

I thought of you when I saw it.  I have it in cream from another site.  

Not jump in your  face, but there if you look.  Like a lot.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I don't know why but I don't particularly feel good in jeans/leggins of these colors, not sure why. But I do remember late 70s/early 80s when painter pants were all the rage. I wanted a pr of them in ivory, finally found them. I did wear them but I was also in my 20s!!!!

Years ago, denim & co sold really nice ivory slim leg jeans, regular jeans. I loved them but they became too small. They haven't had anything like them since unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

I like the color too.  Did you check with Nordstrom?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the off-white colors of jeans for summer.   I have 2 pair of Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans from Kohl's in a cream color that I've had for at least 5 years, maybe more.  Very wearable with any color of top or blouse.

That said, I don't particularly like the jeans in the first picture above.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I had a couple pairs in this color years ago and I loved them.  I even wore them in winter and they were referred to at the time as Winter White!  I wore them with off white, or creme colored sweaters and they had a more dressy feel to them.  I wore them year round and they had a nice, fresh feel to them -- much lighter than regular jeans.  Even further back, I had a pair in this hue in a style that was called painter's paints!  Giving my age away now for sure!  I hope you find what you are looking for!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love those shades in jeans and slacks (ivory, ecru, vanilla, oyster). 

They're easy to wear with pretty, light colors, and not as shockingly bright as pure white. I also think they look classy when paired with other neutrals. 

GAP carried jeans and chinos in those shades last year. I hope they'll bring back more. 

Trusted Contributor

I remember back in college in the 70's we wore painter pants that were off-white.  Loved those!  I still prefer cream colors instead of stark white, but seldom wear light colors on the bottom. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love these for spring and summer!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown