Honored Contributor

Won't be buying ... but I do like the look.

I have a couple of bags of yarn that work up like this.  Sort of shaded black/dark gray.  And another two bags in a medium gray.  Not sure what the total yardage is for each color.

I'm contemplating what to make with it ... 

Honored Contributor

I like the first photo, the olive jacket and the rust color coat.  Yes, very popular this year.  I saw some cute tops in the Persian Lamb look at Walmart too.  It's everywhere this year.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Not a fan. The longer ones look a little too much like a cross between a robe and a rug. The last one looks really soft, but it is too short. I prefer coats that are tailored wifh clean lines.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cozy "Teddy" Coats

[ Edited ]

They don't look that different from the original Barefoot Dreams material. They have longer pile on the plush, but the same idea.

Honored Contributor

I have a long one (below the knee) that I purchased last year.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

I know very few women who need the added bulk or fluff applied to their figures.  Very unflattering except maybe for a child who would like looking like a teddy bear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been looking at "Street Style" in the various countries and these coats are highly popular!  I saw a beautiful blue one!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2

I like this Michael Kors one (pink) and the Aqua brand in red.  I think there is a fine line between being warm and looking like a Muppet though.

Respected Contributor

The Free People olive one would be my choice.

Cute coats. Bet their soft and cuddly! 

I can definitely see women that wear smalller sizes really gravitate towards this look. But also for larger women, as long as the coat fits properly and is not oversized. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I didn't know these were "in". My local boutique had a version of these that is an open cardigan style with a big hood. I got the beige and the underside and hood is off white. Its absolutely gorgeous and oh so nice and warm! I only spent $59 on it and have never gotten so many compliments when wearing it! 

"Pure Michigan"