Respected Contributor

The first and only time I've watched Courtney, she was hosting a Valerie Parr Hill show before Christmas. I'm sorry to say that she ruined that show. She talked non stop, making ridiculous suggestions as to how to use an item and Valerie could not get a word in. At one time, in her best valley girl speech she made a suggestion that Valerie actually stepped in and said "no", that her suggestion would not be the best choice. Even that did not slow her down for one second and she continued to jabber almost incoherently. She was terrible and I've not watched her again.

I've just about given up watching QVC at all.

Respected Contributor
She kind of rescued the sleep number segment the other night, the SN rep. Kyra, don't know if she is new or not, but she Seemed rattled and at a loss for words for the first half of the show, it started when she couldn't get the device to function, that shows the pressure points on the screen when a person lays on the bed. Then it seemed like she lost her train of thought, and Courtney just kept talking while the rep. stood there, and saved the show like a pro .
Contributor
She always introduces the guests and emphasized how many years they have been with a company or how experienced they are. Which is what she is supposed to do i know. But it tends to come off to me as 'you are this old' and i am younger haha! I dont know why i always notice that.... I know that is not her intention at all.
Regular Contributor

I think Courtney seems like a very sweet person. I think she tries very hard to include herself with viewers, and works hard to never say things to offend anyone. She is very young, and I think she does need a bit more polish, but is improving.

She is trying very hard and it shows. I do think she talks too much.....but many of them do...and some of her suggestions for who to gift items to before Christmas cracked me up. She suggested one item for the garbage man, and suggested a VERY expensive decorative piece as a "welcome to the neighborhood" gift!

Super Contributor

Courtney is adorable. I love her - what a breath of fresh air!

Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2014 sonnysky said:

I think Courtney seems like a very sweet person. I think she tries very hard to include herself with viewers, and works hard to never say things to offend anyone. She is very young, and I think she does need a bit more polish, but is improving.

She is trying very hard and it shows. I do think she talks too much.....but many of them do...and some of her suggestions for who to gift items to before Christmas cracked me up. She suggested one item for the garbage man, and suggested a VERY expensive decorative piece as a "welcome to the neighborhood" gift!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Did Courtney get engaged over Christmas? She has a ring on her left hand that I've never noticed before? I didn't like all those new hosts they hired (her among them) when they started with the Facebook stuff and all that. I got used to it, though, and like them now.

I almost fainted when I heard Nancy Hornbeck saying she's almost 50. I thought she was in her late 20s.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for her in her host role. I like her okay as a social media person. I notice she mentions her boyfriend a lot.