Respected Contributor

Courtney's "Say Yes...." episode

i DVR'ed last night's showing and just viewed. thought Mark Zunino was just wonderful. surprised Courtney Lisa Aimee et al didn't get more air time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney's ""Say Yes...."" episode

I didn't watch, but I'm not surprised that those named didn't get more air time. The wedding's been all about Courtney, Courtney, Courtney, so I figured that "Say Yes. . ." show would be no different than the Courtney, Courtney, Courtney focus we've had on QVC.

Super Contributor

Courtney is here today and ??? She grates on my nerve just like the girl who refills my tea when out for lunch. Too much about her wedding.

Valued Contributor

The episode was so staged. Yes, Mark, just happened to be there, and Courtney couldn't find anything she liked. Mark to the rescue sketching her gown. He had planned a custom design already. And sketch looked nothing like the dress she wore. But made for good TV. I see why Lisa gets what she wants now. Wow, she fired off exactly what "Courtney" wanted in a stern tone. Thought that was a job for Courtney or her Mother. I think she could easily negotiate her own contract without an agent.

Super Contributor

The girl would walk onto springer if it promised to keep the camera on her .

Super Contributor

She is such a valley girl... just like Lisa. So fake nice.

Honored Contributor

Why was Lisa there?

Regular Contributor

I watch the show often with my girls since one is planning her wedding right now and also thought it seemed very staged. Right from the start Courtney couldn't find one dress that had everything she wanted. I'm sure all along he had agreed to make her a custom dress and I agree the sketch looked nothing like her dress. I wonder if she will be aired again for when she picks up her dress....how will they explain it looks nothing like the sketch.

Super Contributor

I just thought it was strange that she introduced Lisa as her ""mentor"" rather than her friend.

Valued Contributor

On 10/18/2014 milly said:

The episode was so staged. Yes, Mark, just happened to be there, and Courtney couldn't find anything she liked. Mark to the rescue sketching her gown. He had planned a custom design already. And sketch looked nothing like the dress she wore. But made for good TV. I see why Lisa gets what she wants now. Wow, she fired off exactly what "Courtney" wanted in a stern tone. Thought that was a job for Courtney or her Mother. I think she could easily negotiate her own contract without an agent.

I agree. Definitely staged. You're right about the sketch, too. It looked nothing like the dress she actually wore.