Valued Contributor

Re: Courtney's ""Say Yes...."" episode

Courtney did come across as very immature. Lisa looked really old. Well I guess since she will soon be 49 she could be Courtney's mother. Lisa's hair was a severe style and it ages her. I think this was so scripted and staged. Interesting that the dress C actually wore to her wedding was not like the sketch. I'm sure they won't show a follow up episode since the dress ended up to be so different.

Contributor

Seemed so contrived. But still my favorite show. I do so miss Fashion Police.

Super Contributor

I agree that this episode was ""ballin'""

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 kyreb said:

I agree that this episode was ""ballin'""

just the way she even said ""ballin'!"".... With her tone and that look on her face....it was just blech!
Super Contributor

who was ballin ???????? Like crying ? Oh maybe Courtney will end up on VANDERPUMP KNOWS BEST...BRAVO ! They all act like that.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally watched - I agree, it was decided before they even planned the Kleinfeld trip that Zunino was going to custom design her dress and this was just for publicity. I'm not so bothered that it was fake, because I'm sure all episodes are fake, just like House Hunters. I didn't find Lisa "demanding" because it was fake and likely planned beforehand.

That being said, I thought Courtney looked better in some of the dresses she tried on versus what she ended up with. It was a nice dress, but with one big flaw. I just really didn't like the skirt on her dress - specifically, the part around her hips that came off. I thought it added unnecessary weight - was a very surprising choice. She still looked beautiful (hard for her not to!), but she probably should have just bought another dress if she wanted to change later in the night (Doesn't Basso also do a line for Kleinfeld's?). Had they not added that feature, the dress probably would have laid better and would have been more flattering. I can't imagine any thin, young bride being happy with added weight around her hips on her wedding day.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/18/2014 lhasapso said:

Seemed so contrived. But still my favorite show. I do so miss Fashion Police.

It's coming back! Soon after Joan's passing, Melissa announced an update on E! and mentioned it will air again in January. But then a more recent report said it was coming back the end of this month! I'll enjoy it still, but without Joan it's going to be vastly different.

New Contributor

I agree -- Lisa and Courtney are so fake. Courtney is so annoying. Please keep her on the early morning hours 1-5 am.

Super Contributor

I thought Lisa looked scary and sort of Norma Desmondish with that heavy lipstick and dark contrasting lip liner.

Super Contributor

NORA DESMOND---Ha -----courtney acts like an 80 vally girl WHAT A PAIR.