Frequent Contributor

Re: Courtney's Wedding Dress

She looks lovely and very happy as does her new husband. Personally, I am not a fan of the dress nor the short one she changed into later. Gabrielle looked very cute

Super Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Ms X said:

Susan Graver posted this. You can't get the full effect of the dress with the photos taken from the front.

Photo: Courtney Cason QVC's first dance :) There was so much love in the room last night. What a beautiful, magical event... Congratulations! #courtneysaysido

Lisa R. looked gorgeous in that beautifully cut black dress in the photo in the previous post.

I don't see a photo of Lisa R in the black dress..where is it??? I wanna see.....

Honored Contributor

It was VERY small wedding...judging by the wedding cake & the few people shown during the First Dance. I kinda expected it to be much, much fancier. It definitely was a very casual wedding.

And the very-casual-I-wear-them-with-blue-jeans shoes w/ a black dress is...odd...especially w/ the number designers @ her disposal. vvv

Respected Contributor

Sue in Houston: Here it is.

Super Contributor

For someone such as Lisa who is always tooting their own horn as being "in the know" with fashion, I thought her choice of attire was amiss, especially those shoes!!! Clunky beige wedges??? Why not black? And the jewelry she chose on her left wrist (oddly stacked bracelets) was so casual, not wedding material in my opinion. And Lisa is always about Lisa only! Not anything on her FB were pictures of Courtney and her husband! All of them had to do with Lisa in them!! Not surprising though. Sure glad I was able to see Aaron in the other pics that other hosts posted.
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous

Honored Contributor

I am no fashion maven, but Lisa certainly should have been in black shoes, these were a real faux pas.

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth said there between 200-250 people at the wedding. It was on her blog. Lisa was on vacation maybe she forgot to pack more appropriate shoes. And then again maybe she likes them. The only outfit I didn't care for was Susan Graver's daughter. The dress hung like a sack. But I doubt they want my fashion advice.

Honored Contributor

You mean Lisa posted pictures of herself on her facebook page? How dare she.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Sue in Houston said:
On 9/21/2014 Ms X said:

Susan Graver posted this. You can't get the full effect of the dress with the photos taken from the front.

Photo: Courtney Cason QVC's first dance :) There was so much love in the room last night. What a beautiful, magical event... Congratulations! #courtneysaysido

Lisa R. looked gorgeous in that beautifully cut black dress in the photo in the previous post.

I don't see a photo of Lisa R in the black dress..where is it??? I wanna see.....

Is it me or is the person taking the picture (all the way to the upper right) wearing sneakers?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN