Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney's Wedding Dress

I love the dress - GORGEOUS !

Of course the QVC Ladies brought 'it' too.

Food looks tasty - I love one of those cupcakes.

FINALLY - Thanks for posting the pictures !

Trusted Contributor

Lovely dress, and it's fun to see some of the QVC personalities all dressed up for the event. I'm surprised that the reception venue and staging isn't a bit more lavish, knowing it's a TV personality's wedding with a lot of well-known figures attending. It looks like a very nice event, but not at all grandiose. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised at the lack of "frou-frou" on the tables, use of simple folding chairs and long tables, etc. Even saw a few plastic cups rather than crystal. Surprised in a nice way. Perhaps it's in her church fellowship hall or a community center of some kind.

Trusted Contributor

From Gabrielle's FB:

Courtney and Aaron gave away the best wedding favor last night....Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! We enjoyed them very much on the ride back to our hotel!!!
Super Contributor

The picture with the folding chairs is from their rehearsal dinner. It was posted on facebook. So, I'm sure that's why the casual atmosphere. Looked like a beautiful wedding - best wishes for the new couple... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I'm assuming this is Gabrielle's dinner plate. Or her husband's.

Trusted Contributor

Just love the way Aaron is looking at her

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Wow, great pix! The bride looked stunning (and so did all the Q friends)!

Thx for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Sunniegirl said:

The picture with the folding chairs is from their rehearsal dinner. It was posted on facebook. So, I'm sure that's why the casual atmosphere. Looked like a beautiful wedding - best wishes for the new couple... Smiley Happy

Oh, that makes sense. Now I've looked at some other pictures posted later and I see the crystal and fancier decor at the reception. I thought that looked a lot less formal than I'd have expected! Smiley Happy