Occasional Contributor

Hi,Does anyone else love Courtney's green dress she's wearing for the Edward Bess Beauty Show.Love the color! I wonder if it's a QVC dress or her own?Cool

Super Contributor

Re: Courtney's Lace Green Dress

I haven't seen the dress today, but check on Isaac's pages, he had a lace dress as a TSV not to long ago. Might be that dress.

Honored Contributor

I saw it-- it was a beautiful dress. It isn't on the Q's website, so it must be her own. Sometimes a call to customer service can get you the information.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Gorgeous color on her!!
Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Super Contributor

Gorgeous on her because she is an absolutely beautiful young woman, but she's totally overdone the bronzer ?? I like seeing Courtney I really like her.
Esteemed Contributor

This was Courtney at her most awesomeness. Great dress, great show, this is where she belongs.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure about the dress she wore, but I purchased a similar look in blue at Talbots. It's called Rose Lace Blouse and Rose Lace A-Line Skirt. The Talbots skirt is longer than Courtney's dress, though. Sorry I can't copy photos because I'm on my iPad. I loved the lace fabric and color of Courtney's dress, but it was too short for me.
Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous on her. Not for everyone.

Contributor

I agree with Johnnyeager. Courtney was at her most awesomeness!!! I loved her dress and it looked gorgeous on her. She did an awesome job on this show.
Contributor

I believe it's a Lily Pulitzer http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/dresses/meryl-long-sleeve-lace-v-neck-dress/c/38/7832.uts?swatc... Loved it on her and she looked great! ETA I think I'm now obsessing over this dress because that lace pattern is so pretty.