Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney’s Blazer from PM style

[ Edited ]

It's a beautiful blazer and really tempting but just not a very practical purchase for me

I am seriously considering the crew neck button down blouse though!.

Honored Contributor

That blazer just doesn't do a thing for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   I wore those boxy boyfriend blazers in the 80's and 90's with everything from jeans to slim skirts.  I have no desire to bring this style back into my wardrobe again. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad to see that style come back. I've noticed Nordstrom has some very much like that again, too.

I just loved wearing those in the 80s/90s but I really don't have a setting where I'd need a blazer today, particularly since my current wardrobe is filled with a lot of other jackets already.

But I am glad I can see it out and about on other people.

(I had a whole bunch of the Nordstrom blazers in that style in what they called their "hopsack" fabric.  It was textured and came in a lot of colors.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's a beautiful blazer and really tempting but just not a very practical purchase for me

I am seriously considering the crew neck button down blouse though!.

@Andreatoo 

I think I fell in love more with the colors  than with the actual design of the blazer itself. 

I odered before seeing the live presentation, and realized that no matter how the host tried to convince petites it could work for us ... to me it just didn't.  I was able to cancel before Q locked me in to "in progress" without possibility of parole. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   I wore those boxy boyfriend blazers in the 80's and 90's with everything from jeans to slim skirts.  I have no desire to bring this style back into my wardrobe again. 

@Caaareful Shopperexactly.  That's probably why it doesn't appeal to me.  Been there, done that.  Now it's just not a style that even works for me.