Contributor

Courtney’s Blazer from PM style

I cannot find Courtney’s Blazer she wore in PM Syle last night.  I thought she hinted it would be the TSV today, but it’s not.  Can anyone help?  Thank you!  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Courtney’s Blazer from PM style

I don't think it's been added to the QVC website yet.  It's scheduled to be the QVC2 Big Deal tonight.  You can see pictures of it here -

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Linea-by-Louis-Dell-Olio/Big-Deal-Plaid-Blazers-Sneak-Peeks-up-on-Louis...

Esteemed Contributor

I believe it's Wednesday's Big Deal on Q2 Linea by Louis Dell Olio.

Super Contributor

Be sure to tune in at 9pm tonite, tuesday.  I'm sure sizes and colors will be selling out early , so be there.  There are 4 plaids to choose from.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Linea Plaid Blazer Big Deal should be presented tonight at 9:00 p.m.

The item number is https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Plaid-Boyfriend-Blazer.product.A366537.html?productNumbe...

Esteemed Contributor

@Beachkitty wrote:

I cannot find Courtney’s Blazer she wore in PM Syle last night.  I thought she hinted it would be the TSV today, but it’s not.  Can anyone help?  Thank you!  

@Beachkitty  Would you kindly share which product (s) presented that you saw Courteney wearing the Linea blazer, please. I checked random items and only saw Amy hosting in last night's PM Style. Much thanks!

Contributor

Thank you!  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw Courtney wearing it, especially when Amy and Martha were promoting Martha’s wrap.  Courtney was on the couch wearing both the Blazer and the wrap.  

Honored Contributor

Ooh that blazer looks nice

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Beachkitty  Just seen your post check out A366413 and see my post under Linea thread half way thro this video you will see the blazer.