Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney's 2nd Studio Park Collection

I just took a look.......Very nice collection!

I must say that host Amy also looked exceptionally well, dressed in Courtney's blazer and bucket hat.

Very attractive look on her. 

We (well, I ) seldom see her dressed in that particular style.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I know these collections are a big deal to the hosts.  I think as a customer, I don't care what the brand is or who the host is or the vendor rep. It's not  factor in the decision. I only bought one other studio park collab-- it was navy blazer by Jayne Brown on clearance.  It's a nice blazer, I wear it quite often.  

Anyhoo-- didn't expect to buy anything  in Courtney's line.  but I did!! 

I bought:

- the blazer in the brown check.  Loved that and I don't have a brown blazer.  

- 2 of the 3/4 zip sweaters.  I coudn't decide between the camel/pinky or the cream/white.  So I bought both.  I can see wearing both often come cold weather.

-the mock/turtle necks- I think I ordered the burgundy and black

I didn't care for the pants at all.  I think the pleated front is a bad look on me. None of the other pieces really grabbed me.  But considering I bought 4 things, that's plently for a random Monday night.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed watching the Studio Park collections. It is just fun and interesting to see what styles the hosts select. I think they have all put a lot of time and thought into their choices. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't see that her line is any particular style, like the other hosts have offered. The other collections have definitely been a reflection of the hosts style
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

Bucket hats remind me of Gilligan's Island, fisherman and hip-hop. 

ETA-

Bucket hats must be a thing for the younger women. No one I know in my age group (60s) wears them.

I agree.  My 8 year old granddaughter has one to match her swimsuit and she looks adorable in it.  I never see an adult where I live wearing a bucket hat.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why no Petite sizing offered in her blazer or shirt jacke or faux leather jacket?.  She is Petite and always has the sleeves pushed up. I missed the show Monday but looking at the pieces online, the sleeves are halfway down her hand. I cannot stand the feel of that.  QVC is being cheap not offering Petite sizing. I won't buy something that is too long in the sleeves and general length; been there done that and its stoo expensive to return.  Too bad as I would have purchased the 3/4 zip sweater and the shirt jacket if they were offered in Petite.Guess I have to shop elsewhere where Petites are offered.  I am only 5'1" and probably shrinking, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Same thing just a different hosts selling!

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but you could not give that clothing to me for free. I would not wear any of it.🥺😳

Esteemed Contributor

Well, who knew??  I must be fashionable, I seem to already own a bucket hat!  It is wonderful for sun protection on a windy day, hiding bad hair or a positive ID.  Don't think I have ever worn it in a more public place but the birds are OK with it 😂