Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney on QVC plus - WHY?

Sign of the times we live in? As more and more youth buy more and more via their phones/apps, companies have to try to attract them???

Doesn't mean I'm going there - but I'd think Courtney would be a good draw in that arena.

Super Contributor

I have RCN cable ... it's listed in the channel lineup ... but looking at the shows listed, it doesn't look like anything I would watch.

Trusted Contributor

I say why Courtney period. Can't watch her.

Occasional Contributor

I understand QVC probably wants to TRY and attract the YOUNGER people.....because they use all this new technology.............BUT to be honest ---- most younger people are NOT shopping on QVC. Every time I hear anyone talking to hosts on the phone --they are older woman!!!! I might be way off on this --but I always thought that QVC does not appeal to the young generation. I have two daughters --and they never turn it on - EVER. They are in their 30's. They just don't think to shop QVC for clothes or products. (And they are busy women with jobs and kids). And I think it will be hard for them to get that group to become fans. MY opinion. This QVC plus stuff and all their changes --just confuses everyone!!!! But I suppose CHANGE is in the AIR for QVC to keep up with the times! I'm trying - but days I think it is passing me by!!! LOL!!!! Okay I'm trying to keep up - but phew it's getting tough to understand it all!!!

Respected Contributor

who cares

Valued Contributor

Most of Q plus is previously aired shows. But they had Jill's show on and occasionally will have new shows. We switched from Direct TV to Time Warner and I have it on both. Years ago QVC had a fashion channel. Wondering if little by little they will have more new shows and less previously aired. QVC Plus lists Jill's show tonight at 10 but the schedule is usually wrong.

Honored Contributor

Interesting, this is the first I've heard of it and I'm on the computer all the time. I have to say that when I saw it was fashion, from the Q and has the work Plus in it, immediately thought it was Fashion for Plus Sizes! And thought why would Courtney be hosting plus sizes?

So, I'm way off.... LOL! I wonder how many also thought that at first?

Personally, I have 0 interest in watching the Q on my computer.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 12andcounting said:

I say why Courtney period. Can't watch her.

I don't get QVC plus, but I can't stand to watch Courtney either so doesn't matter to me.

Honored Contributor

i checked my comcast and it doesnt seem like we have qvc plus......but you can view it online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I found QVC Plus by accident.......................on my Verizon Service Channel 153, these are repeat program from early in the day. All the hosts are on, you had the bad luck of catching Courtney.........................she is a train wreck, no product knowledge.

Shawn as the host of PMS is a huge mistake. Monday from 10-12 new PMS. I think PMS , is a program geared to the more sophisticated woman. Upside, is I will save money, or just check the net for the items on that night.