Occasional Contributor

I am disappointed that Courtney has a Fashion Show on QVC plus!? I saw this on Facebook. Was it mentioned anywhere else and I missed it? If you don't have Facebook - you would not know. AND I never even knew there was such thing as QVC plus. Did I miss the boat and everyone is aware of this but me? WHY did they put her on a FASHION show that you can only see on your computer. I understand the "youth" of today is on the computer. But majority of buyers watch it on their TV. I think this is a stupid decision on QVC's part. I'm a bit disappointed in the direction it is taking with their Fashion shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney on QVC plus - WHY?

I don't get the QVC plus concept. At first I thought it was just a delayed version of the day's presentation, but I no longer think it is.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Sorry I couldn't be of help.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I also thought QVC Plus was just a delayed version of regular Q.

Contributor

Not sure about all of the places QVC Plus can be viewed, but I get it on my television and most of the presentations are recordings of earlier ones shown on the regular QVC channel.

Occasional Contributor

I checked my TV line up ---and no QVC plus --got 1000 other stations (lol)...but not that!!!! Courtney on her Facebook page says her new show at 10:00....so I don't think she's on earlier. Oh well ---- guess I don't need to buy any more clothes!!!! Sorry QVC!

Honored Contributor

Increasingly, I don't care what QVC does or where they do it... They can tout their many platforms 'till the proverbial cows come home and until they have something worth presenting, I don't care where they show it or or who's hawking it... As for this choice, my sense is that while I have come to like Courtney, it would appear she's somewhat polarizing and hasn't caught on with a significant enough number of on-air viewers. This was probably a bone they could throw her, at the same time they're offering the dreadful Amy more of a prime-time presence. One, incidentally, I won't be watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Well - put my zip code in to see if I get PLUS.. Seems I have to have Direct TV or Dish Network. Forget it - I guess this is for the people who dumped their Cable and went to those sources for tv. I'm just disappointed in their Fashion Line up for clothes.....maybe I'm bored with it. Used to get some good laughs watch Joan Rivers. Seems like the ""life"" has gone out of QVC.

Honored Contributor

If interested, I believe you can watch Plus on your computer... When going to 'watch live TV' on the homepage, at one time they were giving you that option, although the 'live' is sometimes a misnomer.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's a puzzler.

Antonella posted one day on Facebook asking if we missed her. She said she had been doing shows on QVC Plus.

It's very odd. It's almost like a secret.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

But then one Sunday, ITKWD was pre-empted for some all day thing and they did the show on the internet.

I thought that was odd. Why not do it on QVC Plus since they had it already?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN