Honored Contributor

Courtney and Cathy (new host) and the TSV

They are cute together. I just caught the last few minutes of the TSV presentation with Jane. They will be hosting from 1 a.m. on I guess. But I just can't help thinking these girls would not wear the TSV. It's OK if they present it, but I hope they don't try to convince us that they and the "younger" crowd would wear this!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney and Cathy (new host) and the TSV

@beach-mom I can't believe how polished Courtney has become.She seemed delightful tonight and the new host is adorable for sure.

Respected Contributor

Kathy is really cute ! 

I could never do what the hosts do...Im amazed at how they can talk about one thing and think of a million things to say about it. 

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmm. While cute, I am thinking she is overtalking Courtney. Just a little too much.

Valued Contributor

Sorry, not a fan of Courtney, Cathy, I think will be good once fully trained. Time will tell. 

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

They are cute together. I just caught the last few minutes of the TSV presentation with Jane. They will be hosting from 1 a.m. on I guess. But I just can't help thinking these girls would not wear the TSV. It's OK if they present it, but I hope they don't try to convince us that they and the "younger" crowd would wear this!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom- I don't think either of the ladies would wear this by choice but Courtney looks very cute in the top but then, she looks good in everything 

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Hmmmm. While cute, I am thinking she is overtalking Courtney. Just a little too much.

@kjae- she is probably nervous.  

Honored Contributor

Cathy is, so far, my pick of the new hosts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@kjae  I would not have thought that possible. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Courtney is ridiculous she is so impressed with herself.  She is not watchable by me.  Nothing but giggling.