Occasional Contributor

Courtney Khondabi's Grey T Shrt with Red Lip; From Last Night & Early Morning Show

[ Edited ]

Good Morning All,

Hope you all are doing well!

I turned on the TV this morning around 6:30 am EST, and saw Cournty showing Argon Oil Products and she is wearing a Fabulous Grey Tee Shirt with a Red Lip and Teeth. I could not make our the red writing on the top of the shirt. 

I looked all over QVC for the shirt and was unable to locate it.  So I called QVC and the young lady told me several people called last night asking how to purchase but they cannot locate the T Shirt.  I thought the hosts wear only clothes from QVC.  Is this not true?

I need this tee shirt in my wardrobe.  So cute to wear with jeans for spring.

Any help is appreciated! Heart

Super Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi's Grey T Shrt with Red Lip; From Last Night & Early Morning Show

Screenshot (11).png

Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi's Grey T Shrt with Red Lip; From Last Night & Early Morning Show

amazon has a lot ot similar t shirts.  I can't confirm the size options but I saw a few that I liked just type in women tshirt with lips

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I agree with a previous poster go to Amazon or just hit the Google for T-shirt with red lips you could probably find hundreds for 30 bucks and under

I also think that motif is kind of over and done

Honored Contributor

Funny Red Kiss Sexy Lips Lipstick Kiss Gifts Girl T-Shirt

Occasional Contributor

lil spot; Thank You for findng it for me!

You are the best!

God Bless You and Stay Safe!

Super Contributor

@Coach Lover wrote:

lil spot; Thank You for findng it for me!

You are the best!

God Bless You and Stay Safe!

@Coach Lover  you're very welcome.

Respected Contributor

A353715

it's available in a size L