Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I think of all the hosts, she and Rachel Boesing are the most intelligent.

----------------------------------

@bewise wrote:

Excellent host,she really knows the product does great.Also I might add lovely,pretty,an very good to watch an listen to.She seems to enjoy her job,calm enjoyable to watch.

Yes, I was thinking about Rachel also.  She is a great presenter, gives all the pertinent information, and more, on each item.  Mature, poised, nothing forced.  

Super Contributor
She is thorough and prepared as a host, she does seem to be on air all the time though, especially since SK is off for the time being
Contributor

She is a fabulous host and wish she could take over Monday night fashion so I could watch it more often...she's very knowledgeable and no silliness with her...true professional!  

Valued Contributor

I ike her and agree with everyone above. However, I think her eyebrows are way overdone and do nothing for her appearence. If anything they make her look harsh and hard. She needs to tone down her make up. JMO

Honored Contributor

I agree! She is one of my favorites! She is easy to listen to, gives all the pertinent info, and she makes it interesting without being extra loud or constantly giggling,etc.....She is especially good with fashion and beauty shows!

Esteemed Contributor
Why are there so many Kourtney Kondabi posts. They are everywhere. Fashion, beauty, TSV and Q talk.
Honored Contributor

Knowledgeable would be knowing how to pronounce the names of the items and colors, at least.  Several times I've watched her recently she admittedly didn't know how to pronounce the names.  Giggle, giggle, and had to have vendor assist her.

Esteemed Contributor

I've  had some sleeping issues😵 the last week and have seen her a few times during the middle of the night.

No pretense in a host scores high points from me.👏👏👏

Honored Contributor

I remember when Courtney first came to the Q.   She went through QVC's training on air and all of a sudden she is the truly, confident host.  I really did see the change.  I like her because she is thorough and gives you the information you need about the product or clothes/shoes.  Now you would think she has been on the Q for 20 years!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I must say, I'm a bit surprised to see all of the glowing reviews for Courtney K. I guess I'm among the few for whom she doesn't hit the mark. Oh well, I enjoy Jane, so there you go! Smiley Wink