Trusted Contributor

Excellent host,she really knows the product does great.Also I might add lovely,pretty,an very good to watch an listen to.She seems to enjoy her job,calm enjoyable to watch.

Honored Contributor

Matter of opinion. 

Respected Contributor

She seems to be a sweet and kind person.

I just wish she wouldn't wear so much make up.  A number of the hosts you see at home with their natural make up and they look so much better and so much younger!

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's my favorite host, I find her easy to listen to.

Trusted Contributor

@Bhvbum   She looked very natural today, and I loved her hair pulled back.  

Trusted Contributor

@bewise   She's so thorough with giving product information.  Such a nice change of pace in her presentations with none of the chit-chatting and silliness.  

Honored Contributor

I think of all the hosts, she and Rachel Boesing are the most intelligent.

----------------------------------

@bewise wrote:

Excellent host,she really knows the product does great.Also I might add lovely,pretty,an very good to watch an listen to.She seems to enjoy her job,calm enjoyable to watch.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Courtney is very professional and well prepared.  I enjoy watching and listening to her.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Nothing but positives from her.  Product oriented, not goofy story oriented.  Pleasant tone of voice.  Knowledgeable.  

Valued Contributor

I think she has a nice paced presentation, not rushed and hits all the highlights.  The makeup is very heavy she is already beautiful without so much of it.  That reminds me of the very heavy eye

makeup of SK. I have said before I have greatly appreciated the fact most of the ladies have really toned down their on air appearance.  AS, CK and some others should just ditch the false eyelashes.  I know it is their choice but most of their audience, if regular wearers of falsie lashes, are not wearing them at this current time.  I think it would be nice for them to dial it back more, they do not need them.