Valued Contributor

Love seeing Courtney I hardly ever see her, happy that her and her husband are expecting. Who is the guy doing the Martha Stewart presentations, strange very strange, sales presentation unappealing to me

Honored Contributor

Seems like Courtney has been on Q2 a lot lately, almost daily.  The guy who shows Marthss things is her rep.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Love seeing Courtney I hardly ever see her, happy that her and her husband are expecting. Who is the guy doing the Martha Stewart presentations, strange very strange, sales presentation unappealing to me

I'm also happy for Courtney and her husband!   Forgot the vendors name but he reps for Martha when she is not available.  His personality is definitely lacking...hard to get a smile out of him although I do think he's nice looking!

Honored Contributor

The rep is really not needed, CC could sell that and any other line on her own, talk about the "gift of gab". lol

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115   Saw Cortney on facebook's makeup Monday a few weeks ago which featured her husband doing her makeup.  The were adorable and it is clear her husband adores her

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Courtney Cason is one of the BEST.  I wish they would put the Courtney that is on all the time and let her vacate for a while and bring Courtney Cason to QVC (not QVC2).  Let that Courtney K have a rest.