Esteemed Contributor

Country Music Awards Red Carpet 2022

PHOTO: Carrie Underwood attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Lainey Wilson attends the 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Miranda Lambert attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena, Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Reba McEntire attends the 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Wynonna Judd attends the 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Ashley McBryde attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Katy Perry attends the 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Carly Pearce attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Elle King attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena, Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Caitlyn Smith attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Danielle Bradbery attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Megan Moroney attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Madeline Edwards attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Jason Aldean and Brittany Aldean attend The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

PHOTO: Kelsea Ballerini attends The 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.

Jon Pardi and Summer Pardi

Kelleigh Bannen

Runway Jane

Lindsay ELL

Ingrid Andress

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: Country Music Awards Red Carpet 2022

Just when I think "fashion" couldn't get worse, it does.

Esteemed Contributor

Kimberly Schlapman CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Erin Napier CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Sarah Drew CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Priscilla Block CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Kylie Morgan CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Jessica Chastain CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Karen Fairchild CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

56th Annual CMA Awards, Arrivals, Nashville, Tennessee, USA - 09 Nov 2022 Jessie James Decker CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Katie Stevens CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Harper Grae CMAs 2022 Red Carpet Fashion

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 wrote:

Just when I think "fashion" couldn't get worse, it does.

You don't like the "fashion/clothes" YOU wear? @KathyM23  LOL......

Respected Contributor

Yea, more pictures. I think the most creative gown was the one made from denim with a huge denim bow yet.

Wonder who thought of that? That really caught my attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@FlatbushI think it was this designer:

The Marques’ Almeida outfit featured a deep V-neck, off-the-shoulder straps and frayed edges on the corset and pants.

Katy Perry also wore this one when she performed:

KATY PERRY (ABC / Getty Images)

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

This designer really thinks outside of the box, that's for sure. The outfits seems to require a second look.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to look for more info.

Honored Contributor

Yikes! I love country music and listen to it solely but geeze oh pete these women need to hire a stylist to pick out their clothes!! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

The majority of these are just awful!  The designs are awful, the fit is awful.  I constantly find myself saying --- what were you thinking?  I always thought when you went to one of these occasions and got all "dolled up", a gown and all the trimmings, the point was to look amazing, and to look your best and to also find a gown or outfit that was actually maybe FLATTERING to you!!!!  Do they really look in the mirror and think --- wow, I look great????  Don't get me wrong --- I think any woman of any size or body type can look wonderful if they take the time to get the proper fit and style!  And wearing something where the whole bosom is exposed or another part of the body does not make the gown or outfit a success -- quite the contrary!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Not a good look on her.  

PHOTO: Wynonna Judd attends the 56th Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 9, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.