Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Costco having big sale online and in store

[ Edited ]

I just ordered TWO pairs of capris for a total of $14.99. And if you buy 5 pieces of clothing you get a further discount. Applies to mens clothes and other categories too.

That price Included Shipping!

Super Contributor

Re: Costco having big sale online and in store

@geegerbee @Now if they just had some toilet paper🙁. I am not joking. 

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

The Costco by me has some.  My husband went up for a few things today....there was a line to get in.  They let in 50 people every 15mins....so he didn't wait very long to get inside.  They had a good amount of everything...and yes TP too!

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@Rose429 Amazon had some.

Super Contributor

@geegerbee @tried Amazon all morning. It said delivery would be April 22 and when I try to check out it won't go into my cart. Another one had a review that said comes from outside United States and takes forever. Would you mind sharing what brand you got?? 

Super Contributor

@ECBG @Closest Costco is 2 hours from me. My daughter went to it and she just called. No TP darn it

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 Do you have a Target nearby?  Our local Target puts it out overnight.  They only allow 1 large package per person, so it seems to be available until about 10:00 each morning.

Super Contributor

@Linmo thank you for the suggestion. Same problem, closest target 2 hours away. Thank you to all that tried to help. If this is the only problem I end out with I guess I am pretty lucky. I will just keep an eye on the online stores. Has to come in eventually right??