Honored Contributor

Costco Holiday Savings Book

[ Edited ]

Did you receive the Costco holiday book? This is the special annual holiday book in addition to the regular monthly coupon book. The in store specials are in 2 different effective date windows.

I have marked some items and set up calendar reminders since sone items sell out quickly. Anything on your list? 

Need to wait for these slippers (Nov 25-28)

559D0C30-B017-4C38-8D7E-182B0B53FA62.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Costco Holiday Savings Book

Have to also wait for this annual treat - Nov 14-28

781C5167-F4CF-4F7C-B06A-173A5A24DCEB.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I did the same.  Not much of interest to me but the GV Amandas are $9.99 Thanksgiving Day.  Frankly, I think of Dearfoam as not the best quality, but those look nice, and the way I beat up slippers, that might be a good purchase for me.  Costco does sell out of items, so best to shop first thing in the morning if you can.  

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I did the same.  Not much of interest to me but the GV Amandas are $9.99 Thanksgiving Day.  Frankly, I think of Dearfoam as not the best quality, but those look nice, and the way I beat up slippers, that might be a good purchase for me.  Costco does sell out of items, so best to shop first thing in the morning if you can.  

@Another new name Sue - I'm so hard on my slippers so I like buying new ones every year while tossing the previous ones and I don't want to spend a lot of $$$.

I have several pairs in different rooms/locations. At the back door, at the front door, bathroom, and in kitchen-helps reduce back pain from standing on the floor during 'marathon' meals like thanksgiving or making big meatball batches, big pasta sauce batches and baking 

Esteemed Contributor

I never realized that the books had different dates. I have those same slippers circled, but mine will be available Nov. 25-28th.

I also brought to the attention of my aunt the Gourmia 7 qt. digital Air Fryer. I have the same model and love it. My aunt is on my card so she does not get the books, so she will be checking that out between Nov.14-28th in her area. 

If anyone is interested in the Rachio 3 smart 12-zone sprinkler controller that they have listed, get it. I had one installed about a month ago and I love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Another new name Sue wrote:

@Another new name Sue - I'm so hard on my slippers so I like buying new ones every year while tossing the previous ones and I don't want to spend a lot of $$$.

I have several pairs in different rooms/locations. At the back door, at the front door, bathroom, and in kitchen-helps reduce back pain from standing on the floor during 'marathon' meals like thanksgiving or making big meatball batches, big pasta sauce batches and baking 

@Chi-town girl 

I am also very hard on slippers so I do not invest a lot of money. I  wear them and toss them out, but I flip more frequently then you do. I wear one pair throughout my house, because I do not like to walk around the house barefooted. I will probably pick up two pairs from Costco to add to my collection. I currently have 3 unopened Muk LUk slippers that I purchased from Zulilly. I would not purchase again. They pill so much druing the first few weeks of wear. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I already got those and my DH loves them, however, I prefer the Kirkland plainer ones myself.

The shards of peppermint candy are in the dark chocolate covering not the vanilla ice cream.  They are very rich indeed.

Everyone enjoy eating them!!

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I never realized that the books had different dates. I have those same slippers circled, but mine will be available Nov. 25-28th.

I also brought to the attention of my aunt the Gourmia 7 qt. digital Air Fryer. I have the same model and love it. My aunt is on my card so she does not get the books, so she will be checking that out between Nov.14-28th in her area. 

If anyone is interested in the Rachio 3 smart 12-zone sprinkler controller that they have listed, get it. I had one installed about a month ago and I love it. 

@icezeus - you are correct about the slipper coupon date. I will revise my post. And I need to look at that air fryer. TY

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Another new name Sue Ladies I got this slipper from LL Bean.  This slipper easily lasts easily 2 years and is like walking on pillows!

I couldn'e believe it!

Unfortunally, no dark choice is offered.

L L Bean Wicked Good Slipper

Women's Wicked Good Clogs

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Another new name Sue Ladies I got this slipper from LL Bean.  This slipper easily lasts easily 2 years and is like walking on pillows!

I couldn'e believe it!

Unfortunally, no dark choice is offered.

L L Bean Wicked Good Slipper

Women's Wicked Good Clogs

@ECBG  Does your foot stay securely in the slipper? I have neuropathy, which means little feeling in my feet. A slip on style could fall off my foot and I wouldn't even notice until I saw it after the fact.  Normally I get Skechers that's a full shoe style with a firm sole for a little better stability.