Honored Contributor

Nautica jacket for $32.99.  I have a closet full of coats/jackets but couldn't resist.

Nautica Jacket.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I bought this in the red two years ago and liked it so much I bought it in white last year.  A well made jacket for a great price.  I also have many coats!

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Oh man....going to Costco later this week and I love the look of that coat. I do not need another coat. But, I am outside a lot...so maybe I do need a new coat. Lol.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

It does look nice and at a great price.  I just don't have anywhere to wear it.  The few cold days we get here are pretty rare so my current sweaters and jackets will suffice.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I love it! 

Respected Contributor

Love that color! Great jacket!

Respected Contributor

I saw that jacket this week and still thinking about it.  Bought two tops while at Costco this week.  Great stuff.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Find

[ Edited ]

I love the red. May have to check it out when I am at Costco next week. I especially love the hood! 

Honored Contributor

I have two, red and white. I already pulled out the red one to wear. It's been pretty cold here. I always get compliments on them, I send them over to Costco to get themselves one.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Love that red!  Also the Grey.

I just might copy you, even though I'm not a member.  I can order online with a 5 percent cost increase.

Well, that's the way I understand their policy.

Enjoy this fantastic and affordable jacket.  Love the contrasting  black faux fur trim on the hood.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).