Honored Contributor

Costco Find! BFD dupe ultra soft bamboo rayon top

[ Edited ]

6DD9ABD6-AA64-45FE-B29F-32563FCA0C7D.jpeg

B266C773-9442-444A-B2F1-0DFB2EDD1C65.jpeg

073AD328-33EA-4DA6-9547-5C997EC9BC46.jpeg

S.C. & CO Ladies' Top with Hood

Lots of new Spring clothing items at our Costco store. I had limited time so I didn't closely look at all of the new merchandise.

Thrilled about this find...0n event special price $10 in store, $12 online.

It's a dupe for the Barefoot Dreams lighter weight bamboo rayon tops.

For those of us that like to wear hoodies under blazers or denim jackets, it's PERFECT. As well to wear as a separate with jeans or pants. 

Wish there were more colors. I only bought one in the black to verify sizing/fit. True to brick and mortar sizing and I LOVE IT 😍.  Going back to get a couple more in black and the green. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Find! BFD dupe ultra soft bamboo rayon top

I just bought it in the green. I'm not a hoodie person at all. Hate added matieral behind by neck, since I have long very thick hair. But the price was so attractive. So was the thinnesses of the matieral. It drapes nicely. And matches a pair of slacks I have perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I just bought it in the green. I'm not a hoodie person at all. Hate added matieral behind by neck, since I have long very thick hair. But the price was so attractive. So was the thinnesses of the matieral. It drapes nicely. And matches a pair of slacks I have perfectly.

@Etoile308  - yes, it drapes very nicely.

The green shade is beautiful. How I wish there were dark blue, red, yellow, pink and periwinkle shades - I would get them all! 

There were a lot of new tops including some Costco Kirkland brand cotton short sleeve tops - I will take a closer look at the new merchandise on my next stop

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm a hood-y !!

I guess it's 'hoodie', but I like the look of 'hood-y' better.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find lots of great clothes at Costco. Check out the BRepublic black top that they just put online a few days ago...I love their coats and winter jackets also. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you I love Costco, find lots of cute clothes there!

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I find lots of great clothes at Costco. Check out the BRepublic black top that they just put online a few days ago...I love their coats and winter jackets also. 

@Duckncover  - is this the BRepublic top? It is offered in black and 3 other colors $15 online. I'm going to look for it at the store since the website states in store price can be lower. 

This past winter season, I picked up several reversible vests at Costco that are FAB. priced under $20. And yes, they have nice jackets on occasion. 

Banana Republic Ladies' Long Sleeve Crewneck Top

78AE31AC-6C9C-444F-9347-3F06B2560684.jpeg