Honored Contributor

Costco Fashion Score! Jones New York Ladies' Long Sleeve Knit Top

$12! Beautiful fabric & fit.

I bought the blue -  a gorgeous turquoise tone with melange blend of light & dark gray. Going back for the other colors.

imageService.jpg

Features:

• Colors: Purple (Regal Melange), Black (Black Melange), Blue (Blue Jay Melange)
    • Soft marled knit
    • High-low hem
    • Long sleeve
    • Stretch fabrication
    • Center seam on front and back
    • Crew neck
    • Made in China

Content:

• 50% Viscose | 46% Polyester | 4% Elastane

Sizing:

• Semi-fitted
  • S= 4-6 | M= 8-10 | L= 12-14 | XL= 16-18 | XXL= 20-22 | 2X= 18W-20W| 3X= 22W-24W
  • Back Body Length (in): S= 27 ½ | M= 28 | L= 28 ½ | XL= 29 | XXL= 29 ½ | 2X= 28 ¾ | 3X= 29 ¾
  • Color & size subject to availability

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Costco Fashion Score! Jones New York Ladies' Long Sleeve Knit Top

Cute top @Chi-town girl, how's the fit/sizing? Much Tks. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Cute top @Chi-town girl, how's the fit/sizing? Much Tks. 

@rochelleS - it's true to brick & mortar sizing. I wear 1 size larger in this top than QVC sizing. It has a slight fit & flare cut. Med thickness of knit, so good for colder temps. Nice stretch. Good for layering. 

The blue color is more vibrant IRL,  gorgeous and the melange design with the gray tones gives it ihterest. I think it will look especially beautiful with dark gray jeans, pants, leggings.

I also think the black is nice. Believe my store also had more colors. Online only listed purple,  black & blue

imageService (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Good to know I just purchased a Costco membership, and have not taken the time to check it out fully yet, so this week I will, thanks for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl. It's a darling top that I'll have to check out. Enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CareBears wrote:

@Chi-town girl Good to know I just purchased a Costco membershipm, and have not taken the time to check it out fully yet, so this week I will, thanks for the heads up!

@CareBears - you're welcome! They are just starting to offer fall & winter stuff. They will have vests, coats and boots. Great pricung! Kids & mens items too

They also had this Eddie Bauer sweater for $17 at my store. Excellent quality

imageService (4).jpg

imageService (3).jpg

Features:

• Eddie Bauer®
    • Colors: Pink (Punch Pink), Dark Gray (Charcoal), Purple
    • Soft, breathable sweater knit
    • Fits close to the body
    • Flattering seam details
    • Rib trim on neck and cuffs
    • Quilted shoulder design
    • Stand up collar
    • Made in China

Content:

• 79% Cotton | 21% Nylon

Sizing:

• Semi-fitted
  • S=4 | M=6-8 | L=10-12 | XL=14-16 | XXL=18
  • Back Body Length (in): S= 24 ¾| M= 25 ¾ | L= 26 ¾| XL= 27 ¾| XXL= 28 ¾
  • Color & size subject to availability

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like I will be making a trip to Costco this week!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl - is the scoop low?  I looked at this in the store the other day and decided my neck would get cold...  It was hard to tell and online pics make it look very scoopy.  I did pick up a 32 Degrees soft fleece top wtih quilted shoulders (very casual, think thin sweatshirt with slight hi-low) and it is soft and cozy.  Looking forward to wearing it.  Thinking about ordering the purple in that online and may add the Jones top you recommended (depending on how low the neckline goes).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ceekay wrote:

@Chi-town girl - is the scoop low?  I looked at this in the store the other day and decided my neck would get cold...  It was hard to tell and online pics make it look very scoopy.  I did pick up a 32 Degrees soft fleece top wtih quilted shoulders (very casual, think thin sweatshirt with slight hi-low) and it is soft and cozy.  Looking forward to wearing it.  Thinking about ordering the purple in that online and may add the Jones top you recommended (depending on how low the neckline goes).

@ceekay - the scoop is not too low. It's certainly higher than any vneck that I own. 

I just tried it on again over a dark gray sleeveless turtleneck & it looks great. Will be nice for super cold days. 

This fabric is so soft . Feels & looks like great quality. Long enough to, wear with leggings, 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl - thanks!!