Valued Contributor

I bought the blue Danskin leggings -- loved them so much...then they were on sale for $9.99 and I got another pair just solid black.  Some friends from yoga studio also jumped on this deal.  Great fabric and they wash up perfect!

I also have a $19.99 pair of Levi's straight leg jeans that are awesome!

It is fun to look through the clothes at Costco!!!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Costco Fashion Finds!

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

It's kind-of an oxymoron mentioned fashion and Costco in the same sentence Haha! The only clothes I buy at Costco are workout clothes. They are junky enough. 

I recently purchased 3 Isaac Mizrahi 100% cotton t-shirts, A399817, from the Q. 3/4 sleeves, slits at the bottom of the sleeves and bottom of the shirt - and a lower crew neck - paid $28.32 + tax/shipping. I then realized that I already owned 7 of the exact t-shirts that I  purchased from Costco on-line 2 and 3 years ago - and paid $12 each with free shipping. They're identical.

Respected Contributor

You do know that these items are manufactured for discount stores like Costco, right? They aren't the same as the items sold in regular stores

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

You do know that these items are manufactured for discount stores like Costco, right? They aren't the same as the items sold in regular stores

@Tinkerbell3  Then I guess regular stores should get with the program as the clothes I have purchased from Costco are of wonderful quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I have many Isaac tops - and I enjoy all of them - pima cotton and 100% cotton. Having the exact top that cost so much less from Costco - which was 2 and 3 years ago - was very surprising.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - glad you found the leggings! I've been wearing them for gym workouts for weeks. Really nice and wash/hang dry, easy care. When price dropped to $10, I bought 4 more in black as future replacements for next season. I just need to do another mini purge of closet and armoire bc of new recent purchases. I'm ready for Fall except for some new booties and maybe accessories. 

@Chi-town girl The price dropped to $10?! It's still $13 in NorCal, but gas today is $4.55/gal (not at Costco). I need to go back to buy the black camo ones. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - glad you found the leggings! I've been wearing them for gym workouts for weeks. Really nice and wash/hang dry, easy care. When price dropped to $10, I bought 4 more in black as future replacements for next season. I just need to do another mini purge of closet and armoire bc of new recent purchases. I'm ready for Fall except for some new booties and maybe accessories. 

@Chi-town girl The price dropped to $10?! It's still $13 in NorCal, but gas today is $4.55/gal (not at Costco). I need to go back to buy the black camo ones. 

@pinkmochi - yes, the leggings were a coupon item in August for $9.99. I wonder if you purchased after the coupon expired? Yikes $4.55/gallon 🤮

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri