Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cool tees and tops 100% cotton or linen

Tell d and c to make petite capris please. I am about 5ft--107 at last count. Thank you. size 12 for 10  is a little tight in the waist.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I like LL Bean's but have found that Walmart works fine for me to wear around the house.  If I am going out with jeans and a denim jacket, etc., I will wear the LL Bean but around the house, Walmart is fine for me.  

@Nonametoday I wear Walmart to roll on the floor with the pup!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

I like LL Bean's but have found that Walmart works fine for me to wear around the house.  If I am going out with jeans and a denim jacket, etc., I will wear the LL Bean but around the house, Walmart is fine for me.  

@ECBG   I wear them to clean up what pup did in the floor.  LOL . I am being silly but she is having seizures now.  We are getting end of life, I am sure.  She does make some messes when I don't keep her contained which is not often anymore.  I don't want her hurting herself when she seizes, so I am trying to keep her in DH's bathroom (which she loves).  She has always liked it there.  He has slate tile and I think it must be cool to her and during storms, she automatically goes there.  His bath is large and it is easier to clean if she messes up and there is nothing she can hurt herself on like sharp objects, or sharp corners to furniture.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG   I wear them to clean up what pup did in the floor.  LOL . I am being silly but she is having seizures now.  We are getting end of life, I am sure.  She does make some messes when I don't keep her contained which is not often anymore.  I don't want her hurting herself when she seizes, so I am trying to keep her in DH's bathroom (which she loves).  She has always liked it there.  He has slate tile and I think it must be cool to her and during storms, she automatically goes there.  His bath is large and it is easier to clean if she messes up and there is nothing she can hurt herself on like sharp objects, or sharp corners to furniture.

@Nonametoday Awwwwww.  Please give her a hug for me.  She probably likes the coolness of the floor as well.

I used to lightly lay on our chocolate lab, Molasses.  It was the only way he felt safe when he had seizures.  Choc labs are pre disposed to seizures.

And bless your heart for what you're going through.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Nonametoday Awwwwww.  Please give her a hug for me.  She probably likes the coolness of the floor as well.

I used to lightly lay on our chocolate lab, Molasses.  It was the only way he felt safe when he had seizures.  Choc labs are pre disposed to seizures.

And bless your heart for what you're going through.

@ECBG   Thank you and that is very interesting about the molasses.  We had a lab once who had seizures and they became so close together and so bad on her (and even worse on me) that we had her euthanized.  I cannot stand to see them seize.  It breaks my heart.  I cry and I am not much use to them when I do that, but I have to pull up my  big girl panties and take care of her.  Our son just adopted a chocolate lab which started out as a service dog but wet the floor too much so had to drop her out of the program.  He knows their history of seizing but he loves dogs.  They have 4 rescues.  Argh.  That is more food, shots and vet bills than I can pay.  ha ha.