Honored Contributor

Cool tees and tops 100% cotton or linen

These are from Frame.  All tees are 100% cotton or 100% tees.  I don't think cotton wrinkles as badly as linon, but they look nice.

These tees come already knoted.

Wear Thin Crew -- Faded Navy

this one is made of micro model.  short little top

Mini Variegated Tee -- Blanc

100% llinen

hover

Linen True Tee -- Natural White Multi

Getting this one Cotton Model

hover

70s Stripe Tee -- Gris Multi

Honored Contributor

Re: Cool tees and tops 100% cotton or linen

@songbird @Those are all nice.I will take a look for them.Do you have any?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Maybe I think it hides my fat stomach or maybe because when my husband was alive all I wore were jeans and striped shirts, I seldom wear plain color tops or striped shirts.

Then again, the older I get the more ummm...colorful, I get.  I hear, "You don't look 72" and I'm honest I say, "It's because I decorate "it" up (meaning makeup and colorful clothes)...Ha!

I see lots of people wearing tops like you posted and they look really nice.  There's nothing like a nice cotton shirt in the 'dog days' of August here in Virginia.  Everything you hear about the humidity in August is really true.  Those 100% cotton clothes really fit the bill (so to speak).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex 

Yes.  I have one 100% tee in French saying lumieres de la ville    (City of Lights)   in black with kind of luminious letters. I just washed it.  It stays fine.  Had it nowsince the beginningof winter.  I am more XS in regular stores. (Not QVC size!)

I'm not very big on top but like it loose.  If you were getting a Frame tee and bigger then me (I'm a XS usually outside of QVC) order at least a medium.

Respected Contributor

Those are really cute. I will check them out. You may want to check out Sandcloud at the .com. They have 100% cotton tees in tie dye and they are so pretty. They always have a sale. They also have sweat shirts. I like the cropped tees because they look good with a longer tank underneath.  I like their regular tshirts as well. A portion of the profits goes to save the fishes 🦈

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66-- I loved what you said about the older you get, the more color you wear.  Wasn't it Jeanne Bice who used to say to "decorate" our bodies with our clothing?  or something like that?   Anyway, I agree totally with you and your attitude.  Thank you!   I'm a bright colors/stripes and patterns lady myself.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies if you have a Talbots Outlet near you they have about 12 colors in their 100% cotton crew neck tees.  They also have a beautiful faced scoop neck tee with sleeves that are about 2 inches longer.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Wow, Talbots has some nice tee shirts however I'm a slob and can't justify the price for some of them!  I have ruined brand new tees the first time I've worn them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter Grab a girlfriend find a Talbots Outlet, (tees are usually $12.00), shop and have a nice lunch.Smiley Happy

Most outlets have a kitchen store and you can also pick up an apron.  They surely save me!

See....It's easy!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like LL Bean's but have found that Walmart works fine for me to wear around the house.  If I am going out with jeans and a denim jacket, etc., I will wear the LL Bean but around the house, Walmart is fine for me.