Honored Contributor

Cool looking blouse

[ Edited ]

At Shopbop.  I was worried this was all linen, but its 70% Rayon and 30% Linen.  Blouse is waist length and comes tied.  I like that, as I almost always wear blouses/shirts tucked in or sit at waist.  Thinking of getting this and of course pairing it with my jeans.

Honored Contributor
Nice blouse! Stripes are popular - and a fave of mine!
Honored Contributor

I love it, especially love the sleeve style and length. It screams summer.

I never heard of Shopbop so I went to take a look.  They had quite a few blouses that I liked, but wow!  Some were over $1000.

That site has beautiful things, but too expensive for me to hang out around the house in.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I never heard of Shopbop so I went to take a look.  They had quite a few blouses that I liked, but wow!  Some were over $1000.

That site has beautiful things, but too expensive for me to hang out around the house in.

This is my work wardbrobe.  I work at a University.  Dressy jeans are allowed. 

Shopbop is everything.  From Old Navy to Balenciaga.  They have sales.  Private ahead of everyone else if you are a frequent shoopper. Shopbop is owned by Amazon.  Almost everthing is free shipping.  Only until recently, did they add tax. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO MY SUMMER CLOTHES!

I have a very similar shirt in a couple of colors. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

This is my work wardbrobe.  I work at a University.  Dressy jeans are allowed. 

Shopbop is everything.  From Old Navy to Balenciaga.  They have sales.  Private ahead of everyone else if you are a frequent shoopper. Shopbop is owned by Amazon.  Almost everthing is free shipping.  Only until recently, did they add tax. 

Yes, I read that they were owned by Amazon.  Their clothing is really nice and fashionable.  If I was still working......

Since I retired, I very seldom have a need for really nice clothing.  I donated 32 garbage bags full of expensive work attire a few summers ago.  

Last summer I purchased some nice dressier pants and tops, but only wore 1 outfit. The rest are still in the closet with tags on.  I even have brand new jeans with tags intact.

I really like the blouse you posted, The sleeves are right up my alley and they are hard to find, but I am trying not to buy anymore " for good" clothing.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

I love a good woven blouse but I'm just not a short sleeve kind of gal. Long sleeves or no sleeves are the order for the day

Honored Contributor

Re: Cool looking blouse

[ Edited ]

I decided to get it.  While I was there I saw a cute jean on sale.  From 3X1 straight jean.  Great color   Intresting design