Respected Contributor

Re: Contestant for the worst shirt of the year....

Sides would probably be dragging the floor on me!

Respected Contributor

I would call that a "whale bite" hem.

Honored Contributor

Average sharkbites take about 6 inches off my height.  With this one I would look four feet tall. 

Respected Contributor

I couldn't help it, I automatically counted. She's got four tails, just like my Hefties Wings trash bags. They're so handy, you just tie the two wings opposite each other and then tie the other ones, and the bag is all tied up with a nice knot at the top.

I believe a similar fate should befall clothing like this. Without the model, of course.

Honored Contributor

The four long points at the bottom could be cut off and used to make banners. Then the top would look so much better!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Oh I get it! You don't like it. Why take the time to go the extra mile to and insult the more than 6,000 people that apparently bought it? Was it really necessary?

Esteemed Contributor

I vote worst shirt goes to Mike Lindell's blue one. Oh wait, you mean shirt for sale.

Regular Contributor

I don't think it's so bad however it is for a younger crowd.  I would say in general Evine fashion is for a younger crowd than QVC.  I could easily see my 21 yo daughter wearing many of these fashions and their prices are more managable for that age group.  Fifty or sixty dollars for a simple top on the Q is ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

I got a catalog today and there's a top very much like that except it's sleevless.  The tails go almost to the ankle.  It's bizarre.  At first, I thought it was meant to be a sleep shirt.  I don't think we'll be seeing such an exaggerated look here in the real world.

Honored Contributor

Haha, I knew what this thread was about before opening it.

Truly horrible, I can't even imagine what those people are thinking.

In fact, most of the stuff I saw during the one show I watched was dreadful.  But THIS, there is just no explanation for it.