Honored Contributor

Consignment Treasures: What's At Yours?

[ Edited ]

Couldn't believe the description when this came up today at the consignment I go to!

Fabulous Double D Ranch hand beaded jeans with a paisley Ralph Lauren western shirt and last, but not least, incredible Lucchese ostrich cowboy boots!  I', not a cowboy boot person, but they're purdy!!!!!Smiley Happy  Linden Consignment Boutique.

Image may contain: people standing and shoes
No automatic alt text available.
Honored Contributor

Great find but how much did you pay for these treasures?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

Great find but how much did you pay for these treasures?

@Kachina624Oh, I didn't buy them.  I consign there.  She has lovely things!  Do you go to one?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  I'm not aware of a consignment shop in my area.  They usually have very nice clothing and I don't need that type of clothes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have bought lots of really nice, some new name-brand handbags. Coach, Brahmin, Fossil, SAK etc. Great prices. And lots of wallets and wristlets too.

Coach 1996 USA limited edition bags, eyeglass cases and wallets.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighwayAbout two months ago I found a Brahmin clutch!  I've always loved that line but they were SO heavy!  I couldn't believe I found a clutch in the "perfect" size (for me)!Smiley Happy

Love black jeans, a white shirt, black blazer, black boots with a heel, and a clutch!!!

DSCN0384.JPG

Honored Contributor

I haven't shopped at a consignment shop.  I have nothing against them.  I guess it doesn't dawn on me to go there.  We didn't have them were I used to live, but I know I've seen them advertised here.

Respected Contributor

@ECBGVery cute bagHeart  I'm lucky because I have what I call my Magic Shop in our town and another one in a nearby town. I have sold many things at both shops.

Also, I have some that I shop when we go to Springfield and Joplin. Also, I shop at the Goodwill and other thrift stores.

Some people don't want used things but when you can save a bunch of money, why not.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighwaywrote:

@ECBGVery cute bagHeart  I'm lucky because I have what I call my Magic Shop in our town and another one in a nearby town. I have sold many things at both shops.

Also, I have some that I shop when we go to Springfield and Joplin. Also, I shop at the Goodwill and other thrift stores.

Some people don't want used things but when you can save a bunch of money, why not.

@VenturaHighway,This particular shop gets unusual amazing things like "Todd's Driving shoes).  I've seen items in there that have to be acquired only in Europe or in an amazingly high ticket store.  I turned down that life because of treasures elsewhere.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Consignment Treasures: What's At Yours?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  

Years ago, I used to love wearing jeans similar to those.   Fact is, I still have a few packed away because I just couldn't part with 'em.   Love that shirt, too.

Now, less is more in the jeans I wear ... the "plainer," the better.