Honored Contributor

Re: Considering two outfits for a date

I found those leggings! Amazon, brand is Interestprint.

Trusted Contributor

I would pick outfit #2; however, I would only pick the top and skirt. 

For my age, the leggings, anklets and ked shoes would not work.  I would were a nice pair of black flats.  However, if your young, go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

No offense, but since you asked, I honestly don't like either outfit. The main reason is that a driving day-trip to look at fall foliage and maybe a short walk if you find a nice path, just calls for something other than a skirt or dress.

We don't know your age, but please reconsider those tights and anklets. If you want to wear tights, choose black (and no anklets). The orange blouse just seems way to filly and fussy for what you're going to be doing.

Please consider a classic look - it will never fail you....a nice pair of dark skinny jeans or leggings (not tights), paired with a lightweight turtleneck or shirt, and a blazer or bomber jacket. Boots or flats for dinner - take some athletic shoes in case you take a walk in the woods.

If the 2 potential outfits you chose are typical of your daily wardrobe (including colors), then I'm truly at a loss! Have a fun time whatever you choose!

Respected Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

Is this for real??

Probably not.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alyssa951951  Assuming you legitimately want advice, mine is to wear some sort of pants. If walking, even if not hiking, you'll be better prepared for any eventuality that walking in the fall leaves might require... Neither of your suggested outfits would be for me, but the athletic shoes might be a good idea.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Note: He tends to seek out nicer restaurants, so I chose two looks that work for both the casual outing and a potentially nicer restaurant.

Are these costumes for Halloween? I took note that you are looking for a haunted house in the area. If that is the case and the "nicer" restaurant has a Halloween theme, then both outfits are appropriate. Otherwise, respectfully, you need to re-think these costumes, I mean outfits.

Honored Contributor

I agree that both outfits look like costumes. I have never seen anyone intentionally and seriously dress this way 

Esteemed Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee 

The leggings are available from Amazon by searching "autumn leaf print leggings

CBDC141F-EAD1-435F-A701-B8C802AAE6BA.jpeg
FourDeger-High-Waist-Printed-Workout-Leggings

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

The leggings are available from Amazon by searching "autumn leaf print leggings

CBDC141F-EAD1-435F-A701-B8C802AAE6BA.jpeg
FourDeger-High-Waist-Printed-Workout-Leggings

Those are cute @LTT1  but they are not the same as the OP. I found the exact leggings on Amazon. They are made by InterestPrint .

51Byi5pOy9L._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

Item # B07HMW2Z3V