Frequent Contributor

Considering two outfits for a date

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

Re: Considering two outfits for a date

I personally prefer look #2. I think look #1 looks more like something a very young person would wear - so, if you are under the age of 30, either outfit would work. JMO. I'm sure you'll look great in whichever look you choose. More importantly, have a wonderful time on your date. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of your two choices I would go with the second one. Maybe something with not so high a neckline would go nicely with the skirt you have chosen.   Alternatively what about a nice pair of pants and a simple silk top?  Have fun!!  I'm sure you will look lovely in whatever you choose!!

Respected Contributor

I would go with #2.

Enjoy the fall foliage!!

Esteemed Contributor

The colors remind me of a Halloween costume. I would choose neither. I would wear a nice pair of jeans, silk blouse and a blazer. The shoes could be a pair of flats. I don't know how old you are but the outfits do not coincide with the date you describe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

The colors remind me of a Halloween costume. I would choose neither. I would wear a nice pair of jeans, silk blouse and a blazer. The shoes could be a pair of flats. I don't know how old you are but the outfits do not coincide with the date you describe.

@elated  @Alyssa951951 

Alyssa, as you are a new contributor and no one seems to know anything about you (as far as age or your tastes), I am wondering about your age.  The outfits you present seem somewhat juvenile and the leggings/stockings depicted look a bit kitschy.  

Excuse me if I have offended you, but we all have different tastes and that would not be mine for the day trip you describe, as I am a mature woman.

Honored Contributor

@Alyssa951951 ...........I dont want to be rude but both of the outfits look like witches halloween costumes.    How about a nice pair of jeans a sweater and a cute pair of ankle boots all with a nice jacket.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Alyssa951951   I would go with the same blouse, a nice long necklace, some nicer jeans and the same shoes. 

Perhaps a dark blazer to tone down the color of the blouse.  

Or, the blouse with the skirt and same shoes, but loose the leggings.  I think they are fun, but combined with the bright blouse, I think it might be too much. 

The leggings would go with a shorter jean skirt, and a white T-shirt and sweater for maybe a later date this fall.

Have fun, it sounds like a nice way to spend a day.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking this is a joke...

Honored Contributor

Both way too "dressy" for sightseeing and lunch in the Southwest...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥