Occasional Contributor

Consider plus sized fit please, Angel

Hey, Angel,

I don't think they could have found a better Quacker Factory rep than you to take over the presentations of Q.F. clothing. You are so much fun to watch. I need to ask you to consider plus sizes and get back to the former fit of your garments. As a curvy girl yourself, surely you can see that this new "semi-fitted" fit description "for better body movement," or whatever they say, is horrendous on larger girls. I could always depend on Q.F. to have the comfort, quality fabric, and figure-skimming fit to look good on my 3x shape. Pants and casual jackets also would fit great in size 2x. Now everything coming along is "Fitted!" What a disappointment. I could not find one single item to order in the great 2-day fashion show I'm still watching. My suggestion is: tunic tops need to be 28-30 inches long. Splits at lower side seams are helpful. A top should not stretch across the non-existent waist area or at the very much existent tummy and rear areas. It should flow comfortably without grabbing anywhere. We are trying to use smoke, mirrors, and camoflage to look our best. Please bring more items in plus sized clothing in designs that flatter larger women. I also don't need a lot of sparkle and shine at the work place...sometimes the designs get too glitzy and "cutesy". One more thing; the prices seem to be steadily going up (close to $50 just to buy a top when you consider shipping costs) but the quality is a little weaker. I'm a long-time Quacker and want to be continue to be one. Please see if you can correct this problem. I'd be very grateful, and I'll bet other larger ladies would be as well.