Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 sparklestar said:

It's really her business.

It is her business but when one puts themselves in the public eye, people will talk about it.

Honored Contributor

I think Jen is super thin but looks great. I didn't see BRC today, but she totally has stick legs. She is one of the few women who I think is actually too thin! She looks so tiny that I don't know how she finds anything to fit her if it's not specially made.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 6/30/2014 colliegirls said:

We know Lisa is thin so this girl must be REALLY thin! Wow.

I would not call Lisa thin by any stretch. To my eye she is a very curvy girl. I am surprised at how she often looks so much larger than vendors. Case in point, she is on with Susan Graver right now and earlier when the NuFace vendor was on and then, of course, with Jen Rade.

ITA I think Lisa looks to be of average weight. She is certainly not too thin.

Respected Contributor

Here we go again....ok to talk about how thin someone is, but gawd forbid if we talk about the chubbies!

Trusted Contributor
On 7/1/2014 winamac1 said:

I would not call Lisa thin by any stretch. To my eye she is a very curvy girl. I am surprised at how she often looks so much larger than vendors. Case in point, she is on with Susan Graver right now and earlier when the NuFace vendor was on and then, of course, with Jen Rade.

Maybe it would be more accurate to say Lisa appears to be of "optimum" or "healthy" weight. Since the average American woman is now about a size 14-16, Lisa is nowhere near "average" weight! Boy, I'd love to be her size.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/1/2014 GoodStuff said:

Maybe it would be more accurate to say Lisa appears to be of "optimum" or "healthy" weight. Since the average American woman is now about a size 14-16, Lisa is nowhere near "average" weight! Boy, I'd love to be her size.

As someone who has always admired a straight up and down boyish figure, I point out Lisa's flaws because they mirror mine. She is busty--so am I. She has "healthy" thighs--so do I. She certainly is not overweight, but her body and mine come with challenges and don't always wear clothes as well as someone sans the hourglass physique.

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Lisa looks fit.

When people say "thin" or "skinny" its hard to tell what they mean exactly.

I think Lisa looks fantastic. She is healthy and very fit looking. She has wonderful curves.

I don't think being thin or skinny is a bad thing but there is such a thing as too thin and too skinny and I think that's what the OP meant. I don't necessarily agree.

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 magicmoodz said:

As someone who has always admired a straight up and down boyish figure, I point out Lisa's flaws because they mirror mine. She is busty--so am I. She has "healthy" thighs--so do I. She certainly is not overweight, but her body and mine come with challenges and don't always wear clothes as well as someone sans the hourglass physique.

Wow. I completely disagree with you. I think everything looks fabulous on a curvy figure, if they are sized properly. I wouldn't say that is true at all of a boyish frame. I wouldn't give up my curves for anything.

My very good friend is straight up and down..no defined waist but she's busty. She has a hard time with a lot of clothes because they just don't look good on someone as straight as she is. She's not the least bit heavy either. But a lot of clothing is very unflattering on her figure. She has to try and create curves where there are none.

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 GoodStuff said:

good point

Honored Contributor

I think curvy figures are the easiest to dress. Its proportions that make it hard to dress, IMO.

Lisa is curvy. I just generally don't like what she's wearing and I think she wears her clothes too tight.

I don't particularly find very thin women attractive. That's my particular opinion though...