Honored Contributor

I bought today at Sam's for 24.82 only had in navy. that's oK.

Just a heads up

Honored Contributor

I love to snuggle under my electric throw.  Must get it out as it will be 40° tonight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE I saw the original Comfy at Costco today for $22. However, I'm thinking about buying the lightweight version QVC is offering today. I would like to have the lightweight version for my grandkids

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@SharkE I saw the original Comfy at Costco today for $22. However, I'm thinking about buying the lightweight version QVC is offering today. I would like to have the lightweight version for my grandkids

@PA Mom-mom @SharkE  I have last years in both the original weight and the lighter weight.  More use with the lighter one in the house for spring and fall but for watching activities outside the heaver one can't be beat. I do use the heaver one in winter and turn the heat down in the evening when on the couch. 

Honored Contributor

My husband is tight as a tick on a dogs rear and turns the heat to 68 , so, I'm going for the fleece. If your house has heat I'd go for the lighter too.

I get on my recumbent bike to build up heat ! LOL

photo13-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

I purchased the leopard one (here at Q).  I'm wondering now if I really need it.  I have jackets that I wear around the house, but it sure looked comfortable!

Honored Contributor

It dropped in the 30's last night here in Amarillo. My home temp is 73 we close up the place day before to build up the heat, so, you won't have to turn on the furnace.   He won't turn ours on till Nov. more then likely.

I got my 'cozy' at the handy. LOL no waiting for processing, shipping and the snail mail. don't order any more from the Q unless it's a emergency

LOL