Esteemed Contributor

Comfortable joggers

[ Edited ]

Matty M Ladies' Comfort Jogger pants at Costco today. They are $14.99 online but $12.99 in the store. Very comfortable and bit on the thicker side so probably better for cooler weather. In black, Navy and Olive.C25CAB49-6EA6-41C9-B8F6-87939341EFE9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Very nice, can't beat the priceSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought the short sleeved Matty M top yesterday, I got the blue, also green, black and a reddish pink.

Nice shirt.  I believe they were also $12.99 and just came in within the last 2 wks since I've been there.  (Costco)

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty   saw those joggers last week.  Quite unsuitable for my southern Florida closet. Also most likely not good on my short frame - no petites in my Costco.  

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Meowingkitty   saw those joggers last week.  Quite unsuitable for my southern Florida closet. Also most likely not good on my short frame - no petites in my Costco.  

I live in Arizona and while they are a bit heavier they should be fine. It can get chilly here. I'm barely 5'1" and they end right at the ankle. They are not to long for once.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty thanks for the length. I have recently aged to your height.  Lots of clothes that once flattered just don't work well now

Honored Contributor

These pants will be on sale starting Sept 1 for only $9.99 in the store.

Super Contributor
I have been looking for a decent cotton “jogger.” We used to call them sweat pants. I guess that is acceptable these days. At any rate cotton anything is difficult to find. The cotton tops that I found on QVC for summer this year were all knits which is not a cool material. As for sweats…cotton is much more comfortable to wear than polyester which makes you feel like you are truly in a “sweat suit!” Yet, they are making joggers out of synthetic materials! Has that country where everything is made finally put the cotton growers out of business. I see that cotton items are very expensive once you do find them.