Respected Contributor

Does anyone own a Denim & Co. Comfort Zone item?   I’m wondering if this fabric seems durable after wash and wear (no pilling, shrinking, fading?). Any feedback?

Contributor

Re: “Comfort Zone” Fabric

[ Edited ]

I don't, but have the same questions. 

I am curious to why the jogger would be over $10 LESS than the sweatshirt? Surly, the pant with pockets uses more fabric & is more work/steps to create. I see it's a black friday sale price, but also Smiley Frustrated makes me think they can afford to sell both for the lesser cost. 

Frequent Contributor

I purchased a Comfort Zone pants and top about 6 weeks ago and returned them. Pants ran big and top ran small. But I didn't exchange because, although the fabric felt wonderful, it pilled under the arms when I tried it on. 

Trusted Contributor

I have found that poly rayon combo pills terribly. I will never buy it again. 

Valued Contributor

It seemed like half of the two hour show this morning was spent on three pieces in this fabric.  I did not buy any because fabric appeared too soft and flimsy.  Every dimple and pimple would show since there was no pattern to any item presented.  Looked more like a sleep shirt material IMO.  And I am sooo tired of tunics and joggers.  

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 @I had one outfit in poly rayon that was a woven shirt and skirt. It never pilled and washed well. Other things in this combination did not bring me such good results. I think the pilling has to do with the particular treatments and type of fabrics involved. I think it also has to do with the proportion of poly to rayon.