Esteemed Contributor

Re: ‘Comfier than cashmere’: Amazon’s No. 1 best-selling sweater is a dream—and it's only $36

Well, the colors are nice but that's about the extent to what I like! While I love turtlenecks, I'm not comfortable in them any more. The sweater looks more like a poncho to me - much too oversized and the asymetrical hem is not for me.....neither is hand washing!

Valued Contributor

Re: ‘Comfier than cashmere’: Amazon’s No. 1 best-selling sweater is a dream—and it's only $36

I cant find it  Will you help me  I put in comfier than cashmere

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

will you help @mollymaggie find the sweater please

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Search using brand name Anrabess and you will find that sweater and a lot more.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kate2357 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Search using brand name Anrabess and you will find that sweater and a lot more.

@ thank you @kate2357 @Reconnaissant  

@mollymaggie  - were you able to find it? Which colors do you like?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't do hand wash - any delicates or knits I wash in the machine on delicate cycle.  Lay flat to dry. 

I also like this Anrabess knit dress. I would wear it with opaque tights and booties, knee or over knee boots. Some beautiful colors, but I want the white $34

ANRABESS Women Turtleneck Long Lantern Sleeve Casual Loose Oversized Sweater Dress Soft Winter Pullover Dresses

71k46JtbQnL._AC_UY445_.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Well, the colors are nice but that's about the extent to what I like! While I love turtlenecks, I'm not comfortable in them any more. The sweater looks more like a poncho to me - much too oversized and the asymetrical hem is not for me.....neither is hand washing!

I'm not a fan of the asymetrical hem either and agree it would be way too long and oversized for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Yes I found that sweater --- think it's cute but I don't do t necks. They did have some other sweaters I might check out after Thanksgiving. The line gets good reviews.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Beautiful colors.  Yes, I'm interested.........I'll take a look!

Like the white/vanilla dress, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Nice colors, and I like that it’s not cashmere or wool because I can’t wear either. I’m not a fan of the asymmetrical hem or oversized cut though. Not my style.