Honored Contributor

Re: ‘Comfier than cashmere’: Amazon’s No. 1 best-selling sweater is a dream—and it's only $36

I have no idea why this is popular. I don't think it's a good look at all. 

Valued Contributor

Re: ‘Comfier than cashmere’: Amazon’s No. 1 best-selling sweater is a dream—and it's only $36

Do you people realize that all these "vendors" that pop up without any history of a real store that you know like LL Bean for example, are all sites out of China. The goods are cheaply made and if you look at the arrival times often it ships in months, not days, FB has become the hotspot for these popups which then lead you to their store front. 

I watched my newsfeed one day and 5 yes 5! differently named stores were selling the same thing using the same ad and same model. They all take you to a different storefront selling lots of knockoffs. 

I would never buy these cheap products from sweat shops. How many legitimate companies would sell their goods with this kind of advertisement:

Occasion:casual oversize cowl neck sweater,pair with leggings, jeans or skinny pants, high boots for a a chic look! Perfect for casual daily wear: School, Vacation, Work, Club, Party, Dating, Street

I can buy 500 pieces of junk off the street, make up a name for my store and become a vendor on Amazon selling out of my basement,